Here, with no context whatsoever, are
10. "Look where they put these people."
9. "Political consultant: what does that mean?"
8. "Where are they? They're in California? No. Where are they?"
7. "What do you think about Harrison getting a divorce?"
6. "So what's a political consultant?"
|This is a political consultant.|
4. "Not a bad body. He's in good proportion."
3. "Nah. There's nothing between these two."
2. "That's why she wasn't picked the first time. Oh, you idiot. You lost it kiddo."
And the number one thing my mother-in-law said during Episode 3 of The Bachelor is:
1. "I don't understand. You recorded it? You don't have to watch the commercials? What night is it? What night is it on? You recorded it? OK."
Thank you all for your patience as Finesse gets this whole Japan phase out of his system. We're on track for a Wednesday night Raw Emotion Podcast full of a lot of pent up feelings.