A few odds and ends leading up to game time.
- Check out our 3-part preview of Pens Flyers.
Part 1: Women of GTOG's Penguins Hotness Rankings
Part 2: Tale of the Tape
Part 3: Assigning The Onus, plus our prediction
- We get way more daily readers than we have Twitter followers. That means you aren't following us on Twitter. The site's Twitter account is @GetToOurGame. Click here to follow. We also have individual Twitter accounts: @GTOGArtistry and @GTOGFinesse. Click on those names to follow. We will be tweeting live during the games, so if you want the rawest, most unfiltered emotion we have, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME. Not to be dramatic.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Artistry will be at Consol tonight. Expect a raw emotion podcast afterwards, win or lose.
- Finesse will be off the mainland USA for games 2 and 3. Our analysis will still be the best in the business.
- Finally, for the historical record, here are our predictions for the other series. Remember, our Pens-Flyers prediction is in Part 3 of our preview.
New York Rangers (1) vs. Ottawa Senators (8)
Artistry: Senators in 7
Finesse: Rangers in 5
Boston Bruins (2) vs. Washington Capitals (7)
Artistry: Bruins in 6
Finesse: Bruins in 7
Florida Panthers (3) vs. New Jersey Devils (6)
Artistry: Devils in 6
Finesse: Devils in 5
Vancouver Canucks (1) vs. Los Angeles Kings (8)
Artistry: Canucks in 5
Finesse: Canucks in 7
St. Louis Blues (2) vs. San Jose Sharks (7)
Artistry: Sharks in 7
Finesse: Blues in 7
Phoenix Coyotes (3) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (6)
Artistry: Blackhawks in 6
Finesse: Blackhawks in 6
Nashville Predators (4) vs. Detroit Red Wings (5)
Artistry: Preds in 7
Finesse: Wings in 7
- Nothing left to say. Go Pens.