There are a lot of fashion trends that we don't understand. Skinny jeans for men. Juicy tracksuits. Anything from that store Buckle in Ross Park. But one thing we haven't seen before, and really need to sit down to discuss, is the girl at the Penguin game last night in the white t-shirt .... wearing her bra outside her shirt. Asking us to formulate an opinion on that after only 12 hours is asking too much.
|She's somewhere out there.|
|"I want 6 months severance!"|
- Neal-Malkin-Kunitz is not only on the list of best lines in the league, they're at the top. Geno is an artist, Neal an unstoppable physical force, and Kunitz a calculating wrecking ball. You can pencil that line in for 2 goals every game.
- Dupuis had been quiet for the past few games and most of last night until his beauty top shelf against an overmatched Justin Peters. Peters played fine, but there's no way he's giving up less than 4 goals when he's facing 52 shots.
- Simon Despres is silky smooth. He shows no fear jumping up into the play, and though at times this may seem overconfident, it's a sign that he knows he is good. That's huge. What a player. When Martin and Engelland are back, it's not a given that Lovejoy stays and Despres is scratched.
- That terror you feel inside is the prospect of another day of "no updates" on Crosby and Letang.
- Great job by Fleury to stay true to his "I'm giving up 2 goals no matter what" policy after a one-game deviation against Winnipeg.
- Crosby has been out for 8 games. The Pens have a power play goal in seven of those 8 games, for a total of 10.
- Huge game on Friday. HBO cameras are in town. Go Pens.
|"Did someone say cameras?"|