Some days we really have to scratch and claw to come up with material. This is not one of those days. Something about Matt Cooke throwing an elbow gets folks riled. Without further delay, here are today's Top 10 offerings on Matt Cooke from the sober and judicious individuals who comment over at Puck Daddy:
10. "Anybody have a link to where I can find the Cooke hit? Didn't get to see it." - BradleyS, never heard of the Google.
9. "Who's the goon now? Someone needs to put Cooke back in his cage. See what I did there? I used the same quote that the classless Pens annouce [sic] said about Gillies." - Rob, logician.
7. "If you think that the NHL will suspend Matt Cooke for anything more than 4 games, you're crazy. The NHL will never suspend a Penguin for any great length of time." - Brodeurman89, playing XBox with his sister in-law during Eric Godard's entire 10 game suspension.
6. "As long as Mario don't do a thing about this guy I can't have any respect on what he whines about." - Tony, who we have a great deal of respect on.
|Can't get no respect on.|
4. "I agree with Tweekerdog." - CS, justifiably afraid of Tweekerdog.
3. "Too bad he's not playing versus Detroit tomorrow or Bertuzzi would've had something to say to this rotten piece of @#$%." - Gustavo, clearly unfamiliar with Todd Bertuzzi's pre-Red Wings history.
|Gustavo thinks he's crying because Cooke isn't playing tonight|
1. "CMOM MARIO STEP UP SHOW US THAT YOURE NOT A HYPOCRITE SUSPEND COOKE FROM THE TEAM IMMEDIATLY YOU CAN DO IT YOU ARE THE DAMMED OWNER DONT WAIT FOR THE LEAGUE OFFICE TO DO IT BE A MAN" - Duncan Idaho, AKA Larry Brooks of the NY Post. Sorry for outing you, Larry, but we'd know your syntax anywhere.