- The New York Times comes to Pittsburgh to dissect the differing opinions on Ben Roethlisberger, particularly between men and women. Guess which gender likes him better?
- A look at what is going on with Ed Reed and the situation surrounding his brother's disappearance.
- The Baltimore Sun website is running a photo gallery called "Cryin' in their towels: Steelers Losses." Apparently, it is just photos from memorable Steelers' losses since 2002. What is it with the D.C. region that instead of just rooting for their teams, they feel the need to root for the misery of other teams?
- Charlie Batch is bankrupt. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be your typical athlete bankruptcy -- this one stems from property investments in Steel Valley.
- Rick Reilly thinks its 1998 so he actually wrote a good column. This one points out what a douche Jay Cutler is, as if we didn't already know. Take Seattle.
- Finally, keep a look out for the first-ever GTOG podcast, hopefully debuting either Sunday night or Monday morning. Not sure yet whether we will have it on iTunes or just a link on the site.
Huge games today. LGP. HWGS.