Friday, December 10, 2010

Morning Skate: Make Him An Offer He Can't Refuse

By Finesse

In yesterday's Get To Our Postgame, I said that I don't care about Urban Meyer's resignation from Florida and that I don't know anyone else who does.  I still don't, but in the interest of continuing to provide our readership with the Internet's best content, I've figured out how I would care about Meyer.

Florida and Penn State play in the Outback Bowl on New Year's Day in Tampa, in what will be Meyer's last game as Florida's coach.  PSU president Graham Spanier should go to Meyer's hotel room the night before the game with a check for $10 million dollars and say, "Just wait.  JoePa will retire after next season, or, if you believe in the haters, die on the field tomorrow.  Keep this money, don't coach for a year, and when you come back in 2012, make it to Beaver Stadium.  Oh, and we have unlimited laptops for your players."

Now that would be exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment