Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Caps Make Sensible Trade

By Finesse

I get worried every time I see the Caps make a move that I agree with.  Today, they traded Tomas Fleischmann to Colorado for veteran defenceman Scott Hannan. This is a good trade for the Caps, if only because it breaks from their mold of bringing back the same dead weight players every year and expecting a different result.  I'd be lying if I started telling you I knew a lot about Scott Hannan because he spent the last 11 seasons in San Jose and Colorado.  Whatever the case may be, he can't be worse than this.

1 comment:

  1. I recall that Scott Hannan was a pretty highly coveted, gritty, stay-at-home guy a few years ago with the Sharks. He kind of fell off my radar when he signed a big free agent deal with the Avs. Good trade.

    ReplyDelete