Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today in Ron Cook Poetry: Historical Perspective on a Contract Extension

By Artistry

Ron Cook has returned from his summer vacation with a vengeance.  In today's column, he points out that Mike Tomlin is a good coach and that the Steelers signed him to a contract extension. Granted, this happened two weeks ago.  But Ron Cook has never been inhibited by the boundaries of time and space.  We sum up his belated ruminations in Today in Ron Cook Poetry.

You have a good one, you keep him.
Know what I mean?
That's the way the Steelers do business.
"I love what I do."
"I love where I do it."
"I'm having big fun."
Beautiful, just beautiful.
Good luck to Tomlin with all of that.
That's ridiculous.

Writing Ron Cook Poetry: http://gettoourgame.blogspot.com/2010/06/ron-cook-poetry.html

No comments:

Post a Comment