At Tonight's Homerun Derby
1. Great players reminding us that they are just happy to be around all these great players.
2. ESPN re-running the audio of Chris Berman's Home Run Derby Schtick from the last 20 years.
3. David Ortiz becoming exhausted by 10 minutes of what is essentially batting practice.
4. Miguel Cabrera becoming similarly exhausted, but winning the Home Run Derby in the process.
5. A ratings decline. There are no other sports on TV, but there is certainly nothing to see here either.
On Tonight's Episode of The Bachelorette
1. Any sign that Frank has gone through puberty.
2. Frank shouting, "Ma, the meatloaf!" while sitting on his parents' couch in his boxers.
3. Ali becoming moody and distant upon seeing a picture of Roberto with his prom date.
4. Chris's father saying he doesn't want to see his son get hurt, causing Ali to become moody and distant.
5. Frank revealing that his ex-girlfriend also lives with his parents.